Your freedom is worth more than you think. Take advantage of it while you can.
Be smart - Be a Zend Cert Zend Certified Engineer.

Friday, June 03, 2005

:ZCE: I decided to do it

Hello and welcome to Zend PHP certification blog!!

Thanks for Zend for making PHP Cert possible, actually as a Web developer trying to compete in Web development field, Zend php Certification is a Must, and thats what I'm working on.


This blog meant to be daily dairy of ZCE candinate, to share experience with others, I will be posting a weekly update and might be daily *Depends on my laziness* about every topic I pass reading and practicing it, and every topic I stuck at.

That was for today, see ya tomorrow

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jad! Great idea!
Some time ago, I also started a PHP cert blog like yours. I'm not posting in it as much as I want to, so I'm really glad I can pass the torch now.

I already posted about your blog in mine, I hope I can forward some fellow PHP cert candidates to read your site as a useful resource.

Accept my sincere wishes for good luck on your exam and your new blog!

5:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home