Your freedom is worth more than you think. Take advantage of it while you can.
Be smart - Be a Zend Cert Zend Certified Engineer.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

:ZCE: 10 tips that every PHP newbie should know

Jeffery Vaska, writing a cool series about 10 Tips that every php newbie should know about it...
Jeffery says I wish I had known these 10 tips the day I started working with PHP. Instead of learning them through painstaking process, I could have been on my way to becoming a PHP programmer even sooner! This article is presented in two parts and is intended for folks who are new to PHP.

10 tips that every php newbie should know (Part one)
10 tips that every php newbie should know (Part two)

1 Comments:

Blogger pokershark103 said...

Useful tips, now i know how to use php forms at my website.

6:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home